Hitpath is a popular platform which powers a lot of top affiliate networks. They support various types of conversion tracking protocols, but we have predefined the postback which is the most commonly used and precise tracking method.
NOTE: Hitpath doesn't support a global postback therefore, you will need to create/add a postback url to each offers you'd like to add to your account.
To add an affiliate network running on HitPath you need to follow the steps below.
- Add an affiliate network
- Set the name or select it from the predefined list
- The affiliate technology will be set to HitPath if it's a predefined affiliate network otherwise, you need to select the affiliate technology "HitPath".
- Create your offer and grab your postback URL
- Paste the Postback URL under the offer in your HitPath account
6. Grab your offer link and add it in your TrackingDesk account - No need to add subid's as they are automatically being appended to your offer links by TrackingDesk.