- Login to your Godaddy account.
- Go to your manage domain panel and select the domain you wish to use
- Open the DNS Zone file
- Add a "record"
- Select the type of "record" : CNAME
- Type in the subdomain you wish to use. Ex. tracking and to which domain you will point the subdomain.
7. Press Finish
9. Go to your TrackingDesk account
10. Go to your Profile page
11. Add your custom tracking domain
12. Check if it's valid - Sometimes it can take up to 48 hours for the new dns settings to propagate.
13. Save Domain